quarta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2010



Take a breath, close your eyes for just a second and then read these questions.

If I died today, what would I left behind?
If I died today, who would miss me?
If I died today, who would know the real me?
If I died today, what would I loose?
If I died today, would anyone loose anything for real?
If I died today, would I care?

Some times, I feel the only reason I'm still here is stubbornness. Not mine, but one of God. 
Some times, I'm only angry, I don't understand. I don't know if it matters what I do, if I'm here or not. I don't know what is His will and most importantly I don't know if I care.
Some times, I only wish that my heart would stop beating. In that times, I only want to rest my head and stop existing.
Some times, I only care for yesterday and I cannot even think that a "tomorrow" will have to be lived. The weight of life is too heavy to be bear.
Some times, I only want to give up. And for what reason wouldn't I just do it?

1 comentário:

  1. oblá, apaga-me este post! que coisa mais deprimente e tendencial! Fónix! Não tem nada a ver...

    ResponderEliminar